Website Privacy Statement and policy
This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
We do not store or collect any personal information about site users. Any personal information which you choose to send to us via the website will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Collection and use of personal information
We do not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you choose to send us through the use of the websites online forms. Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties. We do not pass on any of your personal information when dealing with your enquiry, unless you have given us permission to do so.
Collection and use of technical information
Cookies: This website uses temporary "session" cookies which enable a visitor’s web browser to remember which pages on this website have already been visited. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive while they are visiting a particular website. It contains simple information about the user’s identity but no personal information. When the user closes their browser, the cookie is destroyed. You can set your computer not to accept cookies without a loss of functionality on this website.
Google Analytics: By using or accessing the Website, you are consenting to EmployAbility Galway’s use of the AdWords and Remarketing Lists features of Google Analytics to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site. This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or a site in the Google Display Network.
Activity Log Files: Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged through use of Squarespace Analytics for statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors. Our log records do not contain any personal information about users. We do not track IP addresses for site visitors. Statistical information that is gathered does not constitute "personal data" for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The only information we collect regarding site visitors and traffic to our web site is as follows and its sole purpose is to ensure the best possible website experience for our website users
- Traffic overview
- Device type used to access website, e.g. was it a laptop or mobile device
- Source of traffic e.g. was it direct or did you find us via a link on social media
- Browser e.g. Chrome, Safari
- Operating System, e.g. Android, Windows, iOS
- Traffic sources by day
- This tracks the amount of visits per day and were they by referral from another site, from social media, direct visit or online search
- Popular content
- This breaks down a count of the visits to each page on our website for the purpose of understanding what information is of most information to our website users and what information we are most likely to need to keep up to date and continuously use
- This shows us where in the world our web traffic is coming from broken down by country and general region or county
- Form and button conversions
- This shows us how many times our website forms and buttons are used
Form Submissions: The only way we have access to your data through our website is if you choose to send us your details on one of our online forms. This data will be treated in the strictest confidence as per our Privacy Statement. All our website forms clearly ask for your consent for us to process your data and contact you. There is a withdrawal of consent form on our website which you can use if you wish to withdraw any consent that you have provided for specific processing activities at some time in the future
Please note that if you withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data for any specific activity. If you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your personal data, or ask us to delete your data, this may restrict our ability to continue with the same level of service to you
Links to Other Sites: Our website has links to many other agencies, and, in a few cases, to private organisations, foreign agencies and international organisations. You should be aware that:
· Links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement of that website by EmployAbility Galway.
· EmployAbility Galway is not responsible for the contents of any pages referred from its website.