Part -Time Finance and HR Administrator wanted!
Fixed Term Contract
Are you somebody that loves working with numbers and making sure everything adds up and can be accounted for. If so we may be looking for you to join our award winning team!
We work for a fantastic little non profit company that is funded by Department of Social Protection.
We support job seekers with disabilities to find employment and we support employers to integrate people with disabilities into the workplaces. Our HQ is based in Galway City but we work all over Galway City and County.
We are all pretty different people with different interests and different lives, but the one thing that we have in common is that we love what we do, and we love being part of the diverse team that makes up EmployAbility Galway.
What does the job involve
The job will involve the following
- Processing all invoices right through from receipt of invoice, processing of payments, to archiving invoices after payment
- Updating Quickbooks to keep track of payments, income and suppliers
- Setting up payments for approval, for both online payments and cheque payments
- Processing monthly payroll and making sure all Revenue compliance is met
- Processing monthly Travel claims
- Preparing monthly Expenditure Analysis, Bank Reconciliation and Monthly claims for forwarding to Department of Social Protection
- Working with external auditors to complete end of year financial audit before Annual Return Date
- Reviewing timesheets on company HR system and making any necessary updates
- Updating annual leave on company HR system
- Filing documents relating to HR function and ensuring reporting compliance is met
- Setting up spreadsheets for reporting on client outcomes
- Working on OnePageCRM and Excel to update all client queries and referrals
- There will be various other Finance, General and HR administration dues that will need to be done from time to time
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone that has
- Leaving Certificate and a relevant Qualification in Accounting Technician studies ( this is essential ).
- Up to date computer skills with Intermediate Level in Microsoft Word, Excel, 2013 Outlook 2013 and Internet usage.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint, OneDrive and be familiar with Cloud computing and cloud document storage.
- Minimum of one year experience of Quickbooks for processing invoices and payments
- Excellent numerical and IT skills
- Fluency in verbal and written English
We are looking for someone that is
- Really good with numbers with an ability to back track, investigate and problem solve numerical issues.
- Able to process payroll using SageOne, and complete P30 payments via the Revenue online system ( ROS )and complete Payroll Year End by processing P60's and P35's
- Very Data Protection focused and who understands how important it is to protect peoples privacy
- Committed to helping our team develop their level of professionalism, customer service quality, and skill set
- Willing to participate in training and development programmes
- Willing to take on new responsibilities and work as part of a team on continuous improvement initiatives
How to Apply
Send us a short cover letter and CV letting us know why you are interested in this job and what you could bring to the role. Closing date for applications is 17 Febraury 2017.
You can email your application to
EmployAbility Galway is an equal opportunities employer